суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

alaska vacation




Iapos;m on the market for a backup cup. Iapos;ve had the same Keeper now for nearly 11 years, and while itapos;s in fine shape, I donapos;t like having just one.

For quite some time, I had the smaller Keeper and the smaller Diva -- something like two years? I havenapos;t had issue with either (apart from losing them on occasion). My Diva went missing several months ago, and itapos;s gotten to the point where Iapos;ve given up on it. Normally, Iapos;d just be patient and Iapos;d discover it behind something, or hidden somewhere a bit too clever. I suspect I left it out by accident, and my visiting parents threw it away.

I havenapos;t had issue with size, for either. I havenapos;t had any rubber reactions. I donapos;t leak with either (I kegel like crazy), and all the rest of that. The only thing Iapos;d done to both worth mentioning, I snipped off the stem almost completely for both. The length was never an issue. Iapos;m 31 and childfree.

All that taken into account, it kinda sounds to me like I have the luxury of simply selecting a cup thatapos;s cheap? oO Or have I oversimplified my decision making process?

blissus, alaska vacation, alaska vacant land, alaska used vehicles, alaska used childrens room furniture get.



Комментариев нет: