суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

ecdl enlight




Whenever i need someone i have noone , whenever i have someone i lose them, i want youto know i miss you terrible and for you to tell me that i cant or shouldnapos;t be involved with you is killing me, i donapos;t understand whereyou are coming from. I donapos;t want to sit here and say i love you but i care so much that itapos;s killing me. I hate how you think, about everything, i again simply donapos;t understand how you are thingking, and how you can even say the things you say to me.


you mean the world to me, and i want the best for you, i donapos;t understand why you canapos;t let me in i let you into my life and i got the shaft. Please please call me soon. I just want to hear your voice.

i miss you.

xoxo

florida grout in repair tile, ecdl enlight, ecdl esami simulazione test, ecdl esercitazioni, ecdl esercizi.



Комментариев нет: