пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

eric goldberg animation notes




Ok, who stole my pictures out there???????? I logged on here and they were all gone. Ok, yes I know they not stolen, though I still donapos;t get why they arnapos;t here. Anyways, besides my pictures disappearing on me, not alot has been goin on. Just been busy, busy, sleeping, and then busy again. Oh, and somewhere in there I might grab some food. I know, fun life huh. Well, actually it is sorta fun because of what I busy with. Sadly it would take a bit of time (which I never seem to have much of) to explain what I been busy with, but letapos;s just say I found a reason to study lasers a bit more closely. It involves using them to cure a certain disease. What a surprise, stumbled on it by accident. All scientific discoveries are by accident. Still need to do some testing, but I think there definatly promising results so far.... More on this later. P.S. Please donapos;t tell people in the medical field.... Donapos;t want em knowin too much too soon. I have alot of reasons on why they shouldnapos;t know, but I just want it known that this is one reason why Iapos;m so busy latly. Wish me luck :)

and just be friends, eric goldberg animation notes, eric goldberg animation, eric goldberg, eric goff.



Комментариев нет: