четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

car dealers in las vegas




Interesting stuff on mr. Metallo..... He was a bit creepy.� the skeletons do always come out of the closet... Ugh weirdo.
so iapos;m glad thereapos;s no permanent damage there ash.... Clayton fripp fell off a roof the other day and hurt his ankle.�� he was thrilled too, as you can imagine.
so, things are going ok with the house... Just waiting.� inspection is done, assessor is done... Just waiting on the bank and the realtor to get back to me. The hot water heater is bad and we need it replaced. Other than that, halloween is the day (hopefully)� george and mollie are driving me crazy� i swear they are worse than two little kids. I canapos;t get anything done when iapos;m home. Lol. Work sucks, whats new... Kathy has had me in her store more though so thatapos;s helpful. I like it there much better�� well good luck with your kiddies there jenna.... I donapos;t envy you :)
everyone take care Iapos;ll write when I can
car dealers in las vegas, car dealers in lansing mi, car dealers in lansing, car dealers in kentucky.



Комментариев нет: