среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

france mc3 nrg piaggio scooter




�� So, here I am again...omfg I am. Haha, well this time it wonapos;t be as deep it will be cheese filled though =].
Here it goes.

I remember the times we laughed together because of my stupidity, I remember the times you smiled but how come it wasnapos;t because of me. Sure Iapos;m cheesy but I know you accept me for me and I love you for you...I guess itapos;s too early for me to say love but the feelings that I have for you are stronger than words. My heart starts beating triple times when thoughts of loving you are on my mind and I just canapos;t figure out what to do. [Yeah, Iapos;m still a dork for posting SMW lyrics =].] I just hope that someday youapos;ll love me as much as I love you but remember you can only love me as much as you love you [Seriously�I got to stop this...]. So I give you best wishes and blessings on whoever you end up with....hopefully me =].

Well this concludes another Majikal post =], Goodbye, God Bless, and Best Wishes on finding your love =].



france mc3 nrg piaggio scooter, france mdf, france medical, france medical council.



Комментариев нет: